Create Awesomeness. Deliver Results.™
November 19, 2019
- Navigation bar UI tweaks.
- Pagination design update, seen in Stories & Our Work.
- Footer colour & animation update.
- Who We Work With (Sector landing page) design update.
- Drift integrated into the Contact Us page.
November 1, 2019
- New Sector pages added to the site.
Simply put this helps categorise the area of business you're interested in. For example if you wanted to see all the 'Rocket Science' projects we have done, then by choosing the sector title you will see just those projects and nothing else. Of course that was metaphorically speaking as we haven't done any 'Rocket Science' projects yet but you get my drift;-)
- Updated footer design, adding site wide navigation.
So when you are in a hurry, and you just want to see everything in the website without hitting the burger menu, or clicking navigational drop-downs, now you can! Just simply scroll to the bottom as fast as you can, and there you will see it, in all its glory, out on the deck in one place for your viewing pleasure - Yaaayyeee!
- Pagination added to Our Work.
When we first designed the page we had a much smaller selection of our finest projects, so seeing all of them loaded at one time was great. However, our talented site building elves have been hard at work, and we now have a bunch more project goodness that was just slowing the page load down.
The simple and elegant solution was to add pagination that delivers a fixed amount of projects at a time. Then when you want to see more of our fine work you click to get the next slice.
Thus giving you a faster page load, which is good for you, and it keeps Google happy, and if you're happy and Google's happy, then we're happy.
- 'Most triumphant videos' module added to the homepage.
It’s all in the heading. In the words of Bill S. Preston, Esq. & “Ted” Theodore Logan, from the 1989 cult movie ‘Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure; “We need a most triumphant video!”
That was true for them 30 years ago just as it's true for us today. By 2020, video is estimated to account for 80% of all internet traffic!
So we needed to create a module to feature our ‘Most Triumphant’ Videos in all their glory, and now we have one. EXCELLENT!
October 10, 2019
- New Product Pages added to the site.
- Updated Homepage design.
- Drift integration.
September 20, 2019
- YouTube Subscribe module added to Stories.
- 'Watch Video' function added to Stories.
May 21, 2019
- Category & Tags: Improvements to naming convention.
- Floating button CTA: Functionality tweaks and more visibility sitewide.
April 10, 2019
- Tags functionality has been added to the Stories section.
- Improvement to featured story hover interaction.
- ‘See All Stories’ navigation added to header of all pages in the section for improved UX.
- Addition of Updates section & release number added to footer.
January 14, 2019
- Site Launch… Starberry Website 2.0 is born! 🎉