Why you and your team should be Slacking!
Whatever work means for you, Slack brings all the pieces and people you need together so you can actually get things done.
We have been actively using Slack for about a year and have just crossed 1 million slack messages sent!
1. It has literally pulled down barriers and made communications frictionless with our 75+ team scattered around the UK and across the globe.
2. We dramatically removed the noise and distraction of email, overnight.
3. By integrating our wealth of other 3rd party software tools, documents, and files into Slack they’re accessible in one place by the right people, from any device, from anywhere, at any time.
4. It acts like a massive brain of all our shared data for every project past and present, that can be searched in seconds by everyone at Starberry.
5. The Starberry constellation is way more transparent and better connected as a business and we love it.
Everyone who starts using Slack will be thanking us for the tip. So if you haven’t already, start Slacking now ;-)
Organize your team conversations in open channels. Make a channel for a project, a topic, a team, or anything—everyone has a transparent view of all that’s going on. For sensitive information, create private channels and invite a few team members
Send messages directly to another person or to a small group of people for more focused conversations.
Take a conversation from typing to face-to-face by starting a voice or video call. Slack seamlessly integrates with Zoom so that all our video conferencing calls can be started by the click of a button in any channel.
If you would like us to feed all your enquiries into your Slack, please contact us now