About This Project
MyLondonHome, founded in 2002, has grown from strength to strength. Founder Steven Herd, determined to forge a new, people-focused path in the industry, resolved to strike out on his own and create an estate agency based on providing unparalleled customer service.
Our work for MyLondonHome involved a UX-based research phase and a collaborative feedback process using InvisonApp prototyping. It’s only when all the thoughts and ideas were analysed that we could create a unique design that represented MyLondonHome’s core values and main areas of expertise.
There is emphasis on social sharing for more exposure and traffic, a clear definition of audiences, a search facility that allows users to narrow down options in the quickest time possible, streamlined response forms for increased lead generation and deal flow, instant chat on every page and a valuation request model that ensures no leads are overlooked.
Available in six languages, the website caters for MyLondonHome’s global audience, not least with the multi-currency dropdown which updates figures daily so overseas investors are fully informed on exchange rates.
We are able to track customer usage, monitor data and analyse the results. Rankings are monitored so they can generate a higher level of traffic through SEO, and Response Tap allows MyLondonHome to track customer behaviour on the site so it is in a better position to meet their requirements.
The fully responsive site offers a variety of different search parameters including a “Culture Vulture” option which is proving very popular – clients can search for properties that are located close to galleries, theatres and other points of interest.
Check our blog for the full story.
“I said I wanted a gold-winning website and that’s exactly what Starberry has delivered.”
Steven A Herd, CEO and Founder of MyLondonHome commented:
“We are absolutely delighted that the website Starberry designed for us took the top spot in the Best Website category.
It’s an amazing achievement and I am looking forward to pushing our gold award in our marketing as much as possible. During our first brief with Ben and the team, I said I wanted a gold-winning website and that’s exactly what Starberry has delivered.”
Head to our blog to get the full story on our prestigious award.
Advanced property search
Available in six languages
Language and currency conversion drop-down menu’s, easy to access from anywhere in the site.
Our estate agents website design features and functionality also include:
- Comprehensive full detail display that included full width images.
- Resizing multiple images on the fly through a Content Delivery Network (CDN) which assists with incredible page load speeds, delivery well optimised high quality images and flexibility of presentation in terms of search results and full details.
- Swipe-able large image galleries
- Realtime API feed from MLH’s bespoke applicant management system is integrated into to Starberry’s Startek search platform and CMS.
- Social sharing
- Instant chat
- Customer behaviour tracker
- Autosave search and property
- Powerful tools included on the map tab such as Streetview, Directions, Ofsted Rated Schools. Along with a variety of dynamic Points of Interest inc. Dentists, Doctors, Hospitals, Trains, Cinemas, Gyms, Bars, Restaurants and Supermarkets.
- Mortgage calculator
- Currency converter
- Data Dashboard: Real-time cloud based Data Dashboard giving MLH visibility at all times of performance by period, action type, office, property and user.
If you would like Starberry to build you an award-winning website, get in contact with us today.
We’d be happy to talk you through some exciting new ideas.